- 2014 PGA Tour Starts in October 2013?Posted 59 days ago
- How To Improve Your Chipping – Distance and Visualization Practice Drill for ConsistencyPosted 63 days ago
- Golf Exercise With A TRX – Hip Mobility, Easier Rotation and Improves Flexibility for GolfPosted 82 days ago
- Golf Training Drill Video For Consistent Posture Like Tiger Woods: W-TurnsPosted 90 days ago
- Golf Mindset Techniques – Should You Be More Duff The USPGA Champ?Posted 119 days ago
- Best Putting Tip Video From Tour Coach and Short Game SpecialistPosted 137 days ago
- Golf Posture Drill Video – Pelvic Tilt Activation To Reduce Back PainPosted 147 days ago
- Golf Tips and Experiences From The Challenge TourPosted 153 days ago
- Golf Psychology Tips Video – 3 Ways To Beat Your Personal best on and off The coursePosted 180 days ago
- Golf Tips Video – Anthony Kim On The Short Game and PuttingPosted 199 days ago
Increase Swing Speed Exercise for Golf – Uppercut
Use this move to generate faster swing speeds in the golf swing, develop core strength as part of the movement pattern This will create power agility and strength for the golf swing. By enhancing the force generated, you will as consequence have more power.
This exercise for golf will not only increase your swing speed, it will greatly improve your overall power production, but importantly as well, if you do the exercise correctly the feeling in your should feel obvious.
The initiation of the down swing and throughout the impact should be felt within the obliques and in the core.
Give this golf exercise with dumbells (make sure they are not too heavy) a try and coupled with a complete golf fitness program, you will increase your golf swing speed I assure you.
Just doing this golf exercise on it’s own will not do the trick alas, you must develop all areas of your physique to have strength for golf, flexibility and mobility in specific areas of your body to give yourself the best chance of having a consistent swing that can be powerful.
Get your own, done for you custom training program by Athletic Golf Training expert team. Contact to learn more.
Founder of Athletic Golf Training