- 2014 PGA Tour Starts in October 2013?Posted 57 days ago
- How To Improve Your Chipping – Distance and Visualization Practice Drill for ConsistencyPosted 60 days ago
- Golf Exercise With A TRX – Hip Mobility, Easier Rotation and Improves Flexibility for GolfPosted 79 days ago
- Golf Training Drill Video For Consistent Posture Like Tiger Woods: W-TurnsPosted 88 days ago
- Golf Mindset Techniques – Should You Be More Duff The USPGA Champ?Posted 116 days ago
- Best Putting Tip Video From Tour Coach and Short Game SpecialistPosted 135 days ago
- Golf Posture Drill Video – Pelvic Tilt Activation To Reduce Back PainPosted 144 days ago
- Golf Tips and Experiences From The Challenge TourPosted 151 days ago
- Golf Psychology Tips Video – 3 Ways To Beat Your Personal best on and off The coursePosted 178 days ago
- Golf Tips Video – Anthony Kim On The Short Game and PuttingPosted 197 days ago
Golf Practice Routines Of PGA Tour Players: Your Personality Is More Important
Golf Practice Routines Of PGA Tour Players May Not Be Your Answer
As discussed in the previous golf practice video; finding an inspiring place to practice is so crucial. a crappy range, in my experience hurts your motivation and eagerness to practice
Why you should find your own golf practice type/personality
Golf Practice Routines Of PGA Tour Players such as Vijay Singh, Bubba Watson, Luke Donald all have very different golf practice routines. Take a lesson from this and apply it to your own golf training schedule and plan.
Some golf practice routines of PGA Tour players are robotic, quick, rigid, technical and some very natural and just to “feel” it on the day like Bubba Watson and Colin Montgomery.
Vijay Singh for example spends hours being methodical
Tiger Woods also lays out specific plans and executes them in his golf practice.
The same applies to short game and putting practice also.
I have always loved practicing, as mentioned in the video, I tried to follow the top coaches suggestions of how to practice, but it did’nt fit me. I was bored.
My suggestion is to still have goals for your golf practice routine, very rarely has a golfer have the ability like bubba to be so free.
Goals will alter over time, depending on variables, swing changes and fine tuning game style such as accuracy or distance for example
Some structure in your golf practice and golf training will benefit
Have a think,
Couple your perfect scene with what type of golf practice routine you will follow, that feels right and not a chore and next video you will see how a great effective routine can be put together even if you are short on time and don’t know when you will get a chance to practice again.
Your friend and coach